There is nothing that bothers me more than reading a book, and just not loving it. That was the case here, and it really breaks my heart. I love reading, I love books, and I love anyone that takes that leap and writes a book and shares it with the world, but unfortunately I just can't love every book I come across. This book was about Natalie, a gymnast, who gets into a car wreck on her way to her high school to catch the bus for her senior class trip. The driver of the car that caused the wreck is Colton Daynes, rich and popular football star. This results in both of them missing the bus, and deciding to road trip together the 18 hours to their destination so they don't have to miss out on the whole trip. My first issue with the book was that it was written in 3rd person. I could not connect to these characters at all, because I didn't feel what they were feeling. You didn't get that glimpse into their mind and what they were thinking. It was really frustrat...
Comments
Post a Comment