Tangled (Emerson Falls Book 1)

I can't look back. I won't look back. Only forward. And I vow, right then and there, never to let anyone into my heart again. 



I was contacted by the author of Tangled. She asked if I would read and review her latest release, and I was more than happy to give it a shot. There are SO many books out there in the romance world that I'm often wondering how many I'm missing out on. This would have been one of those book. I am so thankful that she contacted me and asked me to read and review, because I loved this book!

The book sucked me in right from the start. I immediately felt for Kane, and wanted to know more about his story and how he would move on from what happened to him in the beginning of the story. This horrible thing had happened to him, and I was curious how he would overcome that, and finally be able to move on. He was stubborn, and quiet, but when he loved he loved deeply. He also had some of the most swoon worthy moments ever. He was so sweet when he started courting Olivia. 

That was before Olivia Walsh sucked me in and spit me out. I wasn't ever supposed to see her again. Funny how the universe had different plans. 

Olivia was the best. She went through her own terrible situation and immediately worked towards getting herself out of the predicament and moving on. She was strong willed and while a bit guarded, she wasn't afraid to go after what she wanted. I admired her confidence. 

These two were meant to be. Their chemistry was off the charts, and when they finally decided to take the baby steps towards a relationship it was so refreshing to get to read about their dates and how they got to know each other. And man oh man, their steamy scenes were definitely steamy. 

Not only were the two main characters fantastic, all the supporting characters in the story were fantastic too. They added a bit of humor to the story that really rounded it out. I'm not going to lie I was really hoping Clara was getting her own story, and to find out at the end of the book that she is next really made me excited. I liked that these two had such a great support system surrounding them. It really added to the story. 

Overall, I'm giving this one 5 STARS. I enjoyed this so much more than I expected. This was just a really good old fashioned love story, it had all the things a great romance story needs. 

Oh, and that little twist at the end....I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regretting You

Dismount

The Lineup