Doughn't Let Me Go



Slice Book 3
Release Date: February 6

It was just supposed to be one night.
No kissing. No feelings. A wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am tangle in the sheets and we go our own ways.
Only it’s a small town, and I was bound to run into the irresistible Porter Jones again. 
I just didn’t expect it to be at my job interview…which he’s conducting. 
Now the live-in nanny to his adorable seven-year-old daughter, I’m doing my best to avoid falling for his charms.
Except it’s much harder than either of us anticipated.
What’s a few romps between friends?
No kissing. No feelings. Just fun.  
Sounds simple, right?
Right… 

Get Your Copy Here:

Amazon US | Amazon CA | Amazon UK | Amazon AU

Free in KU
Meet Teagan Hunter
I'm a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old dog. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I'm not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I'll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.
Writing is my passion, and this is just the beginning of my journey.

Connect with Teagan Hunter
➜ Website: www.teaganhunterwrites.com 
➜ Facebook: www.facebook.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Instagram: www.instagram.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Newsletter: www.teaganhunterwrites.com/newsletter
➜ Reader Group: http://bit.ly/TeagansTidbits



Hosted By:
He's mine, but he's not. 



I received an ARC of this book from the author for my honest review. 

I love Teagan and her writing. Her books always make me laugh out loud, but they always have just the right amount of steam in them also. Your really getting the best of both worlds when you pick up something from her. 

I loved Dory. Hands down, she's got to be one of my favorite female book characters of all time. She was the best. She was awkward and hilarious. She was so relatable. The way she interacted with Kyrie made you feel like she was born to be a mom, even if it wasn't something she had ever thought about. I liked that she was sassy, and had no problem giving Porter crap when he deserved it. 

I want her kisses. I want her heart. I want her. So, so badly. 

Porter was hysterical. Here was this guy that was a millionaire, but was probably more laid back then your next door neighbor. He was so likable. I loved that he was not afraid to tell anyone and everyone how he felt about Dory. He wasn't ashamed of her, and he didn't care who knew what was going on between the two of him. I also loved the way he just simply loved his friends and family. He was definitely someone people could count on. 

"And you're my favorite because my daddy likes you."
"Does he now?"
"Yep." 
Dory's eyes find mine and she tucks her lips together, trying to hide her smile. I lift a shoulder, taking a sip of the hot brew in my hands. 
"How do you know that?" Dory asks. 
Kyrie shrugs and hops back up onto her step stool, reaching for an egg to crack.
"Because he looks at you a lot when you're not looking at him."

One of my absolute favorite things about a book by Teagan is that you can count on there being little to no drama. I love a book for of angst and tears, but it's always nice to know you can open one of her books if you need a break from all of that. She has great timing with her humor, and she adds in just the right amount of steam. This one was my favorite of the Slice series. I just loved the characters in this book. 

Overall, I'm giving this one 5 STARS. You can almost count on a Teagan book being a 5 STAR read for me. She knows how to write the perfect romantic comedy. She makes you laugh and makes you swoon. She does such a fantastic job. I'm always looking forward to what she's going to do next. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regretting You

Dismount

The Lineup