Cheesy on the Eyes







Release Date: June 4

Dating is hard. Dating in a small town? 
Impossible.

Leave it to my little brother to come back home announcing he knocked up his fiancée and the wedding has been moved…to next month.

When he tries to set me up with one of his football buddies, I tell him I’ll be bringing my own plus-one.

Only problem? I’m hopelessly single.

Enter Sullivan Scott, AKA my hero.

We strike a deal: he'll pretend to be my boyfriend, and I'll use my mechanic skills to help him fix his boat. 
That’s it. 
No funny business, and definitely no feelings involved.

Sully’s quiet and reserved, and I’ve been told I’m too much to handle on a good day. We’re opposites, and neither of us is looking for anything serious.

I’m certain we can keep this strictly platonic…


Grab Your Copy Here:


Free in KU


Meet Teagan Hunter

I'm a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband and 9-year-old dog. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I'm not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I'll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.

Writing is my passion, and this is just the beginning of my journey.

Connect with Teagan Hunter
➜ Website: www.teaganhunterwrites.com 
➜ Facebook: www.facebook.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Instagram: www.instagram.com/teaganhunterwrites 
➜ Newsletter: www.teaganhunterwrites.com/newsletter
➜ Reader Group: http://bit.ly/TeagansTidbits


Hosted By:


My Review

I received an ARC of Cheesy on the Eyes for my honest review. 

"I could kiss you right now." I fucking wish you would. 

I've been pretty much obsessed with everything Teagan writes ever since I stumbled onto her Texting Series books. I've read almost everything she's written, but this one is by far, hands down, my favorite book she's written so far. The banter between the characters, the chemistry, the story line, everything just flowed so effortlessly together. 

We're gonna leap, and we're not going to overthink the fall.

Sully is like my dream guy. He was quiet and kept to himself, but when he wanted something he put forth so much effort to make sure things worked out. He was loyal to his friends, who ended up being family to him, and he was loyal to Thea, who he had only just met. He had the best sense of humor, and he was a hard worker. I swear he was like the full package. Hands down, my favorite Teagan book boyfriend to date. He actually might fall in the category of one of my favorite book boyfriends of all time. He was really that fantastic. 

Thea was fantastic. She didn't take any crap from anyone, and she wasn't afraid to let it be known how she was feeling in any given situation. She was independent, and despite working in a male dominated field she held her own, and was proud of herself and her accomplishments. She kept her heart guarded, but despite all that she let herself fall in love. 

"Because I fucked up." I tug her closer. "Because I fucked up, and fell in love with you."

Small town romances are some of my favorites. I love the dynamic of the small town, and I love how all your favorite characters from previous book will pop up in any given moment. Teagan wrote this so well that it felt like I was a part of Sully's group, or Thea's family. 

I will sing Teagan's praises for a while with this one. This was one of my favorite reads this year. I laughed. I teared up. I swooned. It was pretty much the whole package, and even though I'm sad that was the end of the Slice Series, I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. 

Overall, this one is getting 5 OBVIOUS STARS from me. Teagan really knocked this one out of the park. I loved every page. 

Love her enough for both of you until she's not scared anymore. Then love her some more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regretting You

Dismount

What's Left of Me