Star Bright

I had a feeling he'd devour me. All I had to do was give him permission. 



I received a copy of Star Bright, from the author, for my honest review.  

This book was amazing. I sent Staci a message telling her how amazing her writing was in this one. The way she described the details was nothing short of extraordinary. I felt like she picked me up and sit me right down into the book. I could see everything so vividly. Not only that, the characters were fresh, the storyline was original, and honestly it was something like I'd never read before. 

I didn't want him to go. And I knew instantly just how dangerous that was. 

The characters in this book were nothing short of amazing. I was hooked on the story line from the start, and the characters kept me interesting. I loved that it was a romance, but it also had a mystery. It made me want to keep turning the pages to find out what was going to happen next. 

My heart broke for Levi and Stella, and then Staci put it back together again. Their friends were top notch, and I can't wait to see where Staci goes with them. I can't wait to see where this whole series goes. 

"We're not comparing pain. Ever. What hurts, hurts. There's no other metric than that."

I'm a big fan of Staci Hart. I've read almost everything she's put out there, but this was different. This was something that I have never seen from her, or from anyone really. What a brilliant concept for a book. And it was so well written it played out like a movie in my head. 

I honestly can't gush enough about the story. It's a no brainer for me to give this one 5 STARS. I'm intrigued with what's to come. I can't wait to read more about these lavish parties. I can't wait to uncover more mystery. I can't wait to come back to these characters. Seriously, BRAVO, Staci. This was a gem of a read. You should be incredibly proud of it. 

When I searched my ribs, my heart was gone- he'd stolen it when I wasn't looking. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regretting You

Dismount

The Lineup