Falling From Gravity (Prequel to Defying Gravity)

Falling From Gravity is a prequel to K.K. Allen's book Defying Gravity, which is set to release on July 25th! Falling is currently available on Amazon for FREE right now, so I highly recommend grabbing that one before the 25th! This prequel just showed me how amazing Defying is going to be, and I CAN'T WAIT!



"If I hadn't considered Amelia dangerous before, I certainly did now. She wasn't anything like I had expected. Even after all these years-of living so close to her, of listening to her giggle with my sister in the bedroom next to me- I hadn't given much thought to my sister's best friend. 

But in the span of one week, everything had changed.

Everything."

*Falling From Gravity is a standalone short story and also the prequel to Defying Gravity (releasing on July 25th!)*

I really enjoyed this sneak peek into Tobias and Amelia's story. It was written so well, it only has me more excited to read their book! I liked that we got this short glimpse into their past, and what happened in that week that they had alone together. The buildup with that has me wondering what went wrong for them, I know the angst is coming! 

"Maybe this was a bad idea."
He Nodded, his eyes smoldering like they were burning their way right through me. 
"I tried to warn you. Birthday Girl. No turning back now." 

I really enjoyed the dynamic between these two. I'm not going to go into a full blown review for this prequel, because I want to save that for their actual book, but I will say this one is definitely worth the read. These two had sizzling chemistry, there was clearly an attraction between the two of them, and I enjoyed the will they or won't they that eventually turned into....PLEASE GET YOURSELVES TOGETHER. 

"I hadn't given much thought to my sister's best friend. But in the span of one week, everything had changed. Everything."

I think I can kind of get a glimpse of where some of their angst and drama is going to come from, just from the little sneak peek into their lives. There is one big elephant in the room for the two of them, and there is also the matter of them both having these huge dreams to chase. I can't wait to find out what happens in their story. 

Overall, I'm giving this prequel 5 STARS. This was a great introduction to the main story, and it left me wanting more. I can't wait to see where their story goes and how it unfolds. This had the perfect amount of steaminess, and also kept me invested in the story and excited for their full book! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regretting You

Dismount

The Lineup