My Top Series/Duets of 2019

I had to make a whole blog post dedicated to the fantastic Series/Duets that I read this year. I'm not going to lie, I usually try to stay away from a book that has more than one read because I don't want to be committed to a series and then have to wait for the next piece to come out. These authors drew me in this year, they put out some fantastic work, and I actually didn't mind waiting, I anticipated it. They deserved a whole blog post dedicated to the fantastic work they put out this year! And if you love a good duet, or you love a good series, these are definitely the way to go! And I should also note, every one of these is fully released now, so you won't even have to wait like I did!  Just like my last post of my favorite reads of the year, these are in no particular order. 

Brayshaw High Series by Meagan Brandy

White Monarch Series by Jessica Hawkins

Landon & Shay by Brittainy C. Cherry

Hand Over My Heart Duet by Lindsey Iler 

Pierced Hearts Duet by M. Robinson

Love Hurts Duet by M. Robinson

There aren't any honerable mentions in this list, because they were all so fantastic. These series/duets brought everything you needed in a good book. Some of them were packed full of angst and heato,some had good mystery and suspense, but they were all fantastically well written. They kept me up at night, they were books that I couldn't put down, and I absoultey think your missing out if you haven't picked each and every one of these up! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regretting You

Dismount

The Lineup