My Top Standalone Reads of 2019

Holy cow, this was much harder than I anticipated. I read SO many good books this year, so many. I combed through my blog, re-read my reviews, wrote out my top 20, then narrowed it down to a top 10. It was so hard, ya'll. So hard. This list is in NO particular order, but I do have a TOP READ of 2019 and I will talk it about it last. 

Regretting You by Colleen Hoover

 Hush, Hush by Lucia Franco

Eleanor & Grey by Brittainy C. Cherry

The Mother Road by Meghan Quinn

 In Peace Lies Havoc by Amo Jones

Heartbreak Warfare by Heather M. Orgeron

Manhattan by Kandi Steiner

Coming Up Roses by Staci Hart

Pretty Reckless by L.J. Shen

My absolute FAVORITE read of the year was 

Long Shot by Kennedy Ryan

Kennedy Ryan really blew me away with Long Shot. It's the one book I read this year that I haven't been able to get out of my mind. I think about it constantly, I gift it to people all the time, and I just really feel like it's such an important story that everyone needs to read. I haven't read a book like that in a long time, and it will definitely go down as one of my favorite books of all time.

I have reviewed all of these books here on the blog, and you should most definitely check out those reviews and see if any of them seem like something you would want to check out. They all come highly recommended. 

 There were 6 more books I had on my list that absolutely deserve a shout out and that you should also pick up and read. 

Be The Girl by K.A. Tucker

F*ck Marriage by Tarryn Fisher

That Second Chance by Meghan Quinn

Punk 57 by Penelope Douglas

A Place Without You by Jewel E. Ann

5,331 Miles by Willow Aster

*Also want it to be known that Praying for Rain by BB Easton would have most definitely been in either this list or my next blog post for the top series/duets of the year, but the rest of the series isn't releasing yet, so I'm going to save it for next years list!* 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regretting You

Dismount

The Lineup